Body lift is a combination of several procedures such as a breast lift, thigh lift, tummy tuck and other miscellaneous lifts and tucks wherever the body needs them. This makes this surgery a major cosmetic procedure that can take anywhere between three to seven hours on table and another couple of days as hospital stay. Consultation with a board certified surgeon would give you fair idea about how this procedure would help you achieve your set goal. Like mentioned as the body lift can be customized to gain result one wish to accomplish; the cost of body lift can’t be set in stone.
The biggest factor one should consider is your surgeon’s time and effort to perform the surgery. A surgeon is a highly qualified expert. Like any other professional, one is paying the surgeon for his time, education and experience.
With our transparent pricing you are assured of your total investment for your life enhancing body lift surgery. We don’t keep any hidden charges or expenses. Our Cosmetic Surgeon Dr. Milan Doshi will tell you your total – all inclusive investment in body lift during consultation.
Cost Of Body Lift In Normal Condition Should Includes
- > Cosmetic Surgeon’s operating fee
- > Anesthesia fee
- > Medicine expenses during procedure & stay
- > Hospital facilities charges including Two days stay
- > Pressure garment charges
At Allure Medspa, we take a special pride in our excellent levels of post-operative support and aftercare. To monitor your progress, we will invite you back to Allure medspa at prescribed intervals for follow-up examinations with your surgeon or our nursing staff without any cost.
Now get estimate at your fingertips
Within next 2 hours your personalized price quote Would be ready!!!
- > Wear undergarments only to expose area(s) of concern – If you would like fat transfer to the buttocks or the breast, please include photos of theses areas without undergarments on Stand up straight, do not exaggerate area(s) of concern & Include at least 1/2 to 3/4 of your body in each picture for a better perspective
- > If you are taking the photos of yourself, you can take the pictures in the reflection of a large mirror as long as:- we can still see most of your body (from your chin down to your knees)- the camera flash is off or not interfering with seeing your body- the mirror is clean for us to easily see your reflection
- > High Photo Resolution is necessary (Max.1 or 2MB) -
|Front View||Left View|
|Right View||Back View|
Back to Body Lift